The annual review can be a sink-or-swim moment for many employees, but I've seen far too many people – myself included – let a good opportunity to talk about growth and trajectory pass them by when review time finally comes. The review can and should be a time to reflect on your successes, reinforce learning from mistakes, and set goals for your future at the company.
Posts tagged "Reviews"
Latest Blog Posts
- "Technical Debt" at PHPDX
- Using user-customizations.sh in Laravel Homestead
- Speaking at php[world] 2018
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @JessicaMauerhan: Heads up #wavephp18 Karaoke Friday night. Check this space for details later 😁 🎤
- Portland, I’ve a blast. San Diego, I’m on my way for #WavePHP18!