The annual review can be a sink-or-swim moment for many employees, but I've seen far too many people – myself included – let a good opportunity to talk about growth and trajectory pass them by when review time finally comes. The review can and should be a time to reflect on your successes, reinforce learning from mistakes, and set goals for your future at the company.
Posts tagged "Reviews"
Latest Blog Posts
- My First Keynote at WordCamp Dayton 2019!
- Simplify Project On-boarding with Laravel Homestead
- Learn How to Test at Longhorn PHP 2019!
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @grmpyprogrammer: Want to learn how to write tests for your PHP code from someone who has been doing it for more than a decade? My onlin…
- RT @helenhousandi: Hi buy my house it is beautiful and genuinely special and I put a lot of my soul into it, today is my last day forever h…
- RT @dead_lugosi: I'm going to be one of the team leads / teaching assistants the @Twilio Superclass in Portland on March 5th if anyone need…