The annual review can be a sink-or-swim moment for many employees, but I've seen far too many people – myself included – let a good opportunity to talk about growth and trajectory pass them by when review time finally comes. The review can and should be a time to reflect on your successes, reinforce learning from mistakes, and set goals for your future at the company.
Posts tagged "Professional Development"
Latest Blog Posts
- Code Review @ INN Labs Office Hours
- Lightning Talk at WordCamp Grand Rapids 2018
- A Crash-course in PHP Namespaces for WordPress Developers
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- Did @robportman just fucking “thoughts and prayers” kids being separated at the border? Do your damn job and… https://t.co/j80TfLNlSw
- RT @mfrost11: Godwin has officially suspended Godwin’s Law. https://t.co/3KJRRrRryT
- RT @CbusIndivisible: RAICES is a group of attorneys helping refugees and immigrants at the border. They are holding a webinar TOMORROW 6/20…