The annual review can be a sink-or-swim moment for many employees, but I’ve seen far too many people – myself included – let a good opportunity to talk about growth and trajectory pass them by when review time finally comes. The review can and should be a time to reflect on your successes, reinforce learning from mistakes, and set goals for your future at the company.
Posts tagged "Professional Development"
Latest Blog Posts
- Six Things I Wish I Knew Before Iceland
- Keeping WordPress Secure
- Computers <3 Structured Data @ WordCamp Kent
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @Jhaddix: Marketers: best "swag" i saw at RSA this year was a company offering to donate $3 to a charity if you stopped for a demo. just…
- RT @IjeomaOluo: For women having to endure douchebros at work, here's a trick I used to use when I was in the corporate world:
- RT @samswey: White privilege is being able to assault someone, not get arrested, then go on to win election to Congress the next day.