The annual review can be a sink-or-swim moment for many employees, but I’ve seen far too many people – myself included – let a good opportunity to talk about growth and trajectory pass them by when review time finally comes. The review can and should be a time to reflect on your successes, reinforce learning from mistakes, and set goals for your future at the company.
Posts tagged "Professional Development"
Latest Blog Posts
- Two new micro-libraries for WordPress
- Writing WooCommerce Extensions with Confidence
- I'll be Speaking at php[tek] 2018!
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @jennschiffer: people/businesses replacing their ads with cryptocurrency mining scripts without asking the permission of website visitor…
- RT @FrankLaszlo: Hey #PHP Folks. You may have noticed my tweet collecting data for a conference in #detroit. I'm currently seeking sponsors…
- RT @WordCampKent: Our Call for Speakers is now open! 🎉 #WordPress #NEOWordPress https://t.co/SFAsgPubcA