The annual review can be a sink-or-swim moment for many employees, but I’ve seen far too many people – myself included – let a good opportunity to talk about growth and trajectory pass them by when review time finally comes. The review can and should be a time to reflect on your successes, reinforce learning from mistakes, and set goals for your future at the company.
Posts tagged "Professional Development"
Latest Blog Posts
- Schemify: Automatic structured data for WordPress
- Two new talks at Lone Star PHP
- Writing WP-CLI Commands That Work! at LoopConf 2.1
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- When people try to pluralize with an apostrophe (e.g. "there are a number of great API's available"): https://t.co/WahOSYkZYW
- RT @avinash: #freedomofthepress Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations. - Geo…
- As they say, thread. Also, follow @waldojaquith if you don’t already, he’s full of great insight. https://t.co/CCWnfZfbd3