The annual review can be a sink-or-swim moment for many employees, but I’ve seen far too many people – myself included – let a good opportunity to talk about growth and trajectory pass them by when review time finally comes. The review can and should be a time to reflect on your successes, reinforce learning from mistakes, and set goals for your future at the company.
Posts tagged "Professional Development"
Latest Blog Posts
- I'd Like to Write the World Some Docs @ Beer City Code 2017
- Building for the PHP Command Line Interface @ Music City Code
- Today is my last day at Growella
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @WordCampKent: Our second round of speakers! @tapps @stevegrunwell @AlexDRiddle @leedrozak @StoneyD @joequerin @thatmitchcanter https://…
- I'm now officially a rich person. Thanks, @CAH! https://t.co/FD7GSAeJ6u