The annual review can be a sink-or-swim moment for many employees, but I’ve seen far too many people – myself included – let a good opportunity to talk about growth and trajectory pass them by when review time finally comes. The review can and should be a time to reflect on your successes, reinforce learning from mistakes, and set goals for your future at the company.
Posts tagged "Professional Development"
Latest Blog Posts
- Computers <3 Structured Data at WordCamp Grand Rapids
- Six Things I Wish I Knew Before Iceland
- Keeping WordPress Secure
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @KrangTNelson: JUST SO WERE CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR this is OVER DOUBLE the amount that the GOP is "saving" by kicking 32 million people o…
- An open letter to the W3C Director, CEO, team and membership https://t.co/l2mVUsvViQ via @eff
- For the evening crowd, still available: https://t.co/tgpQNtIMNb