Over the last year or so I’ve been deploying my sites and applications almost exclusively through Git. It took a while to get used to, but pushing all of my code through git has forced me to think through my code before committing (lest I get git blame’d), kept me concentrated on the task at hand, and has made collaborating with other developers so much easier. Deploying WordPress sites through Git require a little configuration; this article outlines my personal Wordpress-Git workflow.
Posts tagged "Htaccess"
Latest Blog Posts
- Two new micro-libraries for WordPress
- Writing WooCommerce Extensions with Confidence
- I'll be Speaking at php[tek] 2018!
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @jennschiffer: people/businesses replacing their ads with cryptocurrency mining scripts without asking the permission of website visitor…
- RT @FrankLaszlo: Hey #PHP Folks. You may have noticed my tweet collecting data for a conference in #detroit. I'm currently seeking sponsors…
- RT @WordCampKent: Our Call for Speakers is now open! 🎉 #WordPress #NEOWordPress https://t.co/SFAsgPubcA