Over the last year or so I’ve been deploying my sites and applications almost exclusively through Git. It took a while to get used to, but pushing all of my code through git has forced me to think through my code before committing (lest I get git blame’d), kept me concentrated on the task at hand, and has made collaborating with other developers so much easier. Deploying WordPress sites through Git require a little configuration; this article outlines my personal Wordpress-Git workflow.
Posts tagged "Htaccess"
Latest Blog Posts
- Computers <3 Structured Data at WordCamp Grand Rapids
- Six Things I Wish I Knew Before Iceland
- Keeping WordPress Secure
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @KrangTNelson: JUST SO WERE CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR this is OVER DOUBLE the amount that the GOP is "saving" by kicking 32 million people o…
- An open letter to the W3C Director, CEO, team and membership https://t.co/l2mVUsvViQ via @eff
- For the evening crowd, still available: https://t.co/tgpQNtIMNb