Over the last year or so I’ve been deploying my sites and applications almost exclusively through Git. It took a while to get used to, but pushing all of my code through git has forced me to think through my code before committing (lest I get git blame’d), kept me concentrated on the task at hand, and has made collaborating with other developers so much easier. Deploying WordPress sites through Git require a little configuration; this article outlines my personal Wordpress-Git workflow.
Posts tagged "Htaccess"
Latest Blog Posts
- Code Review @ INN Labs Office Hours
- Lightning Talk at WordCamp Grand Rapids 2018
- A Crash-course in PHP Namespaces for WordPress Developers
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- Did @robportman just fucking “thoughts and prayers” kids being separated at the border? Do your damn job and… https://t.co/j80TfLNlSw
- RT @mfrost11: Godwin has officially suspended Godwin’s Law. https://t.co/3KJRRrRryT
- RT @CbusIndivisible: RAICES is a group of attorneys helping refugees and immigrants at the border. They are holding a webinar TOMORROW 6/20…