This month, I’ll be giving my second-ever talk at Columbus Code Camp: Taking the Web Offline. This will be my first Columbus Code Camp since 2014 (I skipped last year on account of having a newborn to take care of), and I’m excited to connect with other developers in the Central Ohio area.
Posts tagged "Columbus Code Camp"
Latest Blog Posts
- Schemify: Automatic structured data for WordPress
- Two new talks at Lone Star PHP
- Writing WP-CLI Commands That Work! at LoopConf 2.1
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- When people try to pluralize with an apostrophe (e.g. "there are a number of great API's available"): https://t.co/WahOSYkZYW
- RT @avinash: #freedomofthepress Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations. - Geo…
- As they say, thread. Also, follow @waldojaquith if you don’t already, he’s full of great insight. https://t.co/CCWnfZfbd3