This past weekend I was invited to attend the second-ever hackathon at the White House as part of the National Day of Civic Hacking. The goal of the hackathon was to build cool applications and visualizations around the recently-released We The People API. As a result I built and released the We The People WordPress plugin, which enables WordPress users to easily embed petitions from We The People using shortcodes and widgets.
Posts tagged "Hackathon"
Latest Blog Posts
- Simplify Project On-boarding with Laravel Homestead
- Learn How to Test at Longhorn PHP 2019!
- Automatic, Whole-Home Time Machine Backups
Follow me: @stevegrunwell
- RT @waldojaquith: The entire FBI will lose their families’ health insurance coverage for all of 2019 if the shutdown doesn’t end by Friday.…
- RT @amyngyn: I'm burned out on travel and I want to focus on delivering great products on my new team in 2019. instead of speaking, I will:…
- RT @JS_Zao: It should go without saying, but unfortunately, it does not - we would LOVE to be inundated with applications from folks who do…